Q-MAX filters comply with British standard BS3944
Q-MAX filters are approved to British standard BS3944.
The British standard BS3944 was drafted by Cinematography and Photography Standards Policy Committee (CPM/-) and handed over to the technical committee CPM/3 that at the time of standardisation consisted of the following members:
- Association of British Theatre Technicians
- Association of Manufacturers Allied to the Electrical and Electronic Industry (BEAMA ltd.)
- British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC)
- British Film Institute
- British Kinematograph, Sound and Television Society
- Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers
- Chief and Assistant Chief Fire Officers’ Association
- Cinema Exhibitors’ Association
- Defence Manufacturers’ Association
- Electrical Installation Equipment Manufacturers’ Association (BEAMA Ltd.)
- Electrical, Electronic, Telecommunications and Plumbing Union
- Home Office
- ITV Association
- Lighting Industry Federation Ltd.
- National Association of Theatrical, Television and Kine Employees
- National Radiological Protection Board
- Royal Photographic Society
- Society of Television Lighting Directors
The final standard has been issued in 1965 with major changes in 1992 and is since then unchanged valid.
The Q-MAX BS3944 certificate can be downloaded as PDF file for Acrobat Reader here. File size is 1.12 megabytes.
Currently there are no news available.